After watching Zach and Jody Gray rock my photography world, I decided to take their advice and use a wedding album company called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). I was sold on these beautiful books after learning (& looking) at a few things they have to offer. 1) THEY SMELL GOOD. Sounds strange, but these bad boys are made of 100% natural full grain hides. Full-grain hides feel better, last longer, and are more attractive than bonded-leather covers.
2) KISS books are SQUARE. How fun is SQUARE? Super fun. They open up and are just HUGE. The 12x12 book opens to 24 inches across. 24 inches of beautifulness.
3) Pages are THICK. KISS album pages are super thick as you can see. They don't bend or break easily. They also lay flat...
4) Pages LAY FLAT. :) Alllll the way across, a SMOOTH beautiful album. Need I say more? :)
5) They'll LAST. A lot of people opt and go with a cheaper book, because it is cheaper now. These real wedding albums are made to last. You won't have to replace these. Your grandchildren will be able to hold onto these. They are hand made, and the best of the best. Also, the crease won't fade away, like most others will.
6) One more thing... these aren't predesigned. They are custom. :)
This is a sample album that I show clients. It is the 12x12 size, opens to 24 inches across and is in the color "TWIG".
If you are a colorful person, these come in a variety of colors, as well as great neutrals. :) So.Fun.
*Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored or paid for by KISS. I use KISS myself and these are my honest, personal opinions of the companies wedding albums.